Tue 20 Jul 2010
Seven-speed automatic transmissions are widely used by luxury automakers including Porsche and Infiniti. Mercedes-Benz and BMW have also adopted the use of eight-speed automatic gearboxes as well. Well, if that wasnقt enough for you to shift through, it is reported that Mercedes-Benz is working on a nine-speed gearbox.
According to senior engineering sources, the new 9-speed automatic will be introduced on large-capacity engines. The 9-speed transmission is reported to have huge improvements in fuel-economy and CO2 emissions.
Development of gearboxes with more than nine rations is unlikely, however. Engineers say that nine ratios is the maximum that is technically possible and may be the most that buyers will be able to work with.
- Saddlebag Mounting System- Honda VT750RS 2010 and Newer ق EZ-750RS-R1
- AMI Antenna Cover 3405C Antenna Cover
- Carr The Super Hoop Multi-Mount System 120552 Bed Steps and Receiver Mounted Steps
- Hardstreet Classic Saddlebags Pro-Builder Kit with Alloy Tech Multi-Fit Metric Brackets ق CYCRA-1HAR-PBK-05
- Omix-Ada U-Bolt 18204.04 Axle U-Bolt Kit
- Adaptor Bolts for Risers ق Kawasaki Vulcan ق BBP-B7101255PZ8
- Radiator Lowering Kit
- Renegade Deluxe Touring Pillion Pad w Studs- Harley Davidson FLHR 97 ق 07 FLHX 06 ق 07 ق TC-D07J
- Uni Filter Oil
- Warn Rock Crawler Front Bumper 61859 Front Bumpers
- EBC Brakes Yellowstuff 4000 High Friction Front Brake Pads Hummer H2 03-09
- Rod End ق Stainless Steel ق 516 Inch Thread ق LANDMARK-LM700-2
- Women's Lady Tech Long Sleeve T-Shirt
- Women's Ann T-Shirt
- Mountain Off Road Enterprises Shackle Reversal System (S.R.S.) 8795-3SB Leaf Spring Shackle Kit
Enjoyed This Post? Subscribe To Get Updates!