Wed 1 Dec 2010
Designed as an easy-to-use urban cruiser, the Brio will eventually make production in Asian markets, including Thailand and India. The Brio measures in at just 142.1 inches, but Honda says it offers βenough cabin spaceβ via efficient packaging.
Honda will produce different variations of the Brio for Thailand and India, but failed to detail the changes. However, the Japanese automaker says the Brio will achieve at least 47mpg.
The Thai version of the car will hit the market in March 2011 with a starting price of $13,250. The Indian version of the car will launch sometime in 2011, but pricing has yet to be announced.
- Hi-Five Mach 2 Air Cleaner β Chrome β Harley Davidson XL Sportsters w CV Carb 91 β 06 β KY-9453
- Highway Solo Seat Flame Stitch Black- Harley Davidson XL Sportster Models W 4.5 Gallon Fuel Tank 04- newer β HARDD-810-8146F
- Round 2 Marker Lights Single Filament Amber Pair β KST-25-8330BK
- NEW Genuine Saab Brake Reservoir Cap 3495503
- Omix-Ada Steering Gear Box Gasket 18027.80 Steering Gear Box Gasket
- NEW Genuine Saab Booster Vacuum Line 5231618
- Husky Liners Medium Mud Guards 56261 Mud Flaps
- NEW Bosch Oxygen Sensor β Front 13817 Saab OE 4662359
- Truck-Lite Super 33 LED Auxiliary Lamp 33061G LED Replacement Bulbs
- Mens Relaxed Draggin Jeans β Black β FASTCO-MRX-BLK-X
- NEW Genuine Saab Brake Pipe β Driver Side 12770693
- Standard Explorer Seat w Out Driver Backrest β Harley Davidson FXDWG Wide Glide,04 β 05 β TC-804-05-0291
- Fuel Wheels D552 Trophy, 17Γ8.5 with 5 on 5 Bolt Pattern β Matte GunMetal D55217857350 MHT Fuel Off Road Wheels
- Cross Big Air Kit BAK β Honda VTX1800 β RE-2060-90
- High Drag Handlebars Dimpled Black β Harley Davidson Models β BILTWELL-HB-HDD-01-BK
Enjoyed This Post? Subscribe To Get Updates!