Wed 1 Dec 2010
Designed as an easy-to-use urban cruiser, the Brio will eventually make production in Asian markets, including Thailand and India. The Brio measures in at just 142.1 inches, but Honda says it offers βenough cabin spaceβ via efficient packaging.
Honda will produce different variations of the Brio for Thailand and India, but failed to detail the changes. However, the Japanese automaker says the Brio will achieve at least 47mpg.
The Thai version of the car will hit the market in March 2011 with a starting price of $13,250. The Indian version of the car will launch sometime in 2011, but pricing has yet to be announced.
- Custom Sport Shield β Boulevard S40 β SU-990A0-70007
- 20mm Forged Aluminum Rear Pulley Savage Eclipse 70 Tooth β Harley Davidson FXST 2006 β RC-70-85E-3
- Boss Wheel β Contrast Cut β Front β 21 Inch x 2.15 Inch β Harley Davidson FXST B C 07 β 10 β RSD-12407103RBSSBM
- Tank Chap Classic β Honda VT1100 Shadow Ace β TC-H79N
- Performance Gold KTM Secondary Oil Filter
- One Piece Rear Brake Rotor Savage β Honda Fury 09 and newer β RC-ZSS296-85-2K
- G2 Axle and Gear Dana 60 Full Spool 85-2034-3-30 Locker, Spool And Limited Slip
- NEW Lexol Leather 3-in-1 Combo (6 Single-use Wipes) 1075L
- EBC Brakes Redstuff Low Dust Ceramic Front Brake Pads Honda Civic Si 2.0L 06-09
- Box Style Slant Saddlebags β Plain β ATEX-8805P
- American Racing Wheels AR606 Aero β Chrome AR6065749 Wheels
- NEW EZ Ziegler Fender Turnsignal β Passenger Side (White) BMW OE 63137164492
- Warrior Leaf Spring Shims 800062 Leaf Spring Axle Shim
- Pro Skid Plate
- 4T Castorene R40S Oil
Enjoyed This Post? Subscribe To Get Updates!