Thu 20 Jan 2011
A supposedly official preliminary spec sheet of Cadillac’s forthcoming new small luxury sedan surfaced on the internet today. We’re not going to call it a leak just yet as we’re not at all certain for its authenticity. That said, we’d advise you not to take anything you read on the paper after the jump for granted.
Labeled as the 2014 Cadillac ATS, the spec sheet says the Detroit firm’s BMW 3-Series rival will be offered with three engine options including a 270HP 2.0-liter turbocharged four-banger and a 330HP 3.6-liter V6 for the standard versions, and a 470HP 6.2-liter V8 for the M3-challenging ATS-V. The four-and six-cylinder models are said to be hooked up to an 8-speed automatic transmission, while the flagship V8 comes with a 6-speed auto.
While we can’t vouch for the numbers and data shown on the spec sheet, we can tell you that the ATS, or whatever else GM decides to name its new entry-level sedan, is expected to hit the market within the next two years.
- Helmet Shield β FX-1 FX-2 FX-10 FX-11 X-15R β Mirror ShadeClear β AFX-001-200
- Racing Windscreen
- Trail Gear Rock Assault(TM) Axle Housing 140212-1-KIT Axle Housing
- NEW Sachs Strut Assembly β Passenger Side Front BMW OE 31316764600
- NEW CTA Volvo C/V Joint Removal Tool 4300
- GBC Motor Sports GBC RADIAL GRIM REAPER Tire GE122610 GBC Radial Grim Reaper Tire
- Spectrum Backpack
- Fuel Wheels D530 Hostage Deep β Chrome D53022401745 MHT Fuel Off Road Wheels
- D404 17080-15,Rear TL β DUN-32NK98
- Crown Automotive Aluminum Wheel Spacers WS5412 Wheel Spacers and Adapters
- MagnaFlow Exhaust Direct Fit California Catalytic Converter 447225 Catalytic Converters
- Goodyear Tires LT285/75R-18, Wrangler MT/R with Kevlar Tire 750485326 Goodyear Wrangler MT/R with Kevlar
- Brembo GT 15 Inch 8 Piston 2pc Front Brake Kit Chevrolet Silverado 1500 00-06
- Rear Direct Bolt-On Turn Signals with Power Red LEDs Black β Harley Davidson DynaSoftailSportster Models 00-newer β AN-12-741
- NEW Karlyn Control Arm β Driver Side Front Upper 12169 BMW OE 31126769717
Enjoyed This Post? Subscribe To Get Updates!