Thu 20 Jan 2011
A supposedly official preliminary spec sheet of Cadillac’s forthcoming new small luxury sedan surfaced on the internet today. We’re not going to call it a leak just yet as we’re not at all certain for its authenticity. That said, we’d advise you not to take anything you read on the paper after the jump for granted.
Labeled as the 2014 Cadillac ATS, the spec sheet says the Detroit firm’s BMW 3-Series rival will be offered with three engine options including a 270HP 2.0-liter turbocharged four-banger and a 330HP 3.6-liter V6 for the standard versions, and a 470HP 6.2-liter V8 for the M3-challenging ATS-V. The four-and six-cylinder models are said to be hooked up to an 8-speed automatic transmission, while the flagship V8 comes with a 6-speed auto.
While we can’t vouch for the numbers and data shown on the spec sheet, we can tell you that the ATS, or whatever else GM decides to name its new entry-level sedan, is expected to hit the market within the next two years.
- Seven Sins Helmet SS1500 β SS-SEVEN-SINS-HELMET
- Clear-Coated Stainless Steel Front Brake Line Kit 2 In. β Harley Davidson FLHTFLHX 96-07 β DS-1741-2629
- Nut Cover 30mm β HH-56-121
- Solid State 12 Volt Regulator Chrome- Harley Davidson FXS FLST FLS Models 11- newer β DS-2112-0806
- Fuel Wheels Revolver β Black with Machining D52520005745 MHT Fuel Off Road Wheels
- Fork Saver
- Old Shool Bandanna β Red Ground White Paisley β SCHA-OSB1-225
- Billet Rectifier Cover β Brushed- Yamaha XV1700 Road Star Warrior Models β STR-5PX27-68-07
- CL-16 Full-Face Helmet β Slayer Size Medium Red Color Available Only- Limited To Stock on Hand β HJC-CL-16-SLAYER-DIS
- EBC Ultimax Premium OEM Front Replacement Brake Pads Nissan Maxima 3.0L 89-94
- Racing Gear Bag
- 3 Snap Flip Shield for GM2 and GM22 Helmet
- Trail Gear Blue LED Strip – 19" 180021-KIT Multi-Use Accent Lights
- Chrome Shift Lever β Harley Davidson XL Sportster Models 86 to 90 β BC-49-0820
- All Kleer Windshield CleanerPolish 8oz. Bottle β MEM0933
Enjoyed This Post? Subscribe To Get Updates!