Thu 20 Jan 2011
A supposedly official preliminary spec sheet of Cadillac’s forthcoming new small luxury sedan surfaced on the internet today. We’re not going to call it a leak just yet as we’re not at all certain for its authenticity. That said, we’d advise you not to take anything you read on the paper after the jump for granted.
Labeled as the 2014 Cadillac ATS, the spec sheet says the Detroit firm’s BMW 3-Series rival will be offered with three engine options including a 270HP 2.0-liter turbocharged four-banger and a 330HP 3.6-liter V6 for the standard versions, and a 470HP 6.2-liter V8 for the M3-challenging ATS-V. The four-and six-cylinder models are said to be hooked up to an 8-speed automatic transmission, while the flagship V8 comes with a 6-speed auto.
While we can’t vouch for the numbers and data shown on the spec sheet, we can tell you that the ATS, or whatever else GM decides to name its new entry-level sedan, is expected to hit the market within the next two years.
- 444 Series Shock β 12 Inch β Rear Suspension β Chrome β Kawasaki VN1500 Vulcan Drifter 99 β 05 β PS-444-4229C
- One Piece Vintage Sport Touring Seat β Harley Davidson FLT FLHT Models 89 β 96 β M-75235
- Saddlebag Kickplate Set β BBP-2-270
- Forged Aluminum Front Wheel Czar 16 x 3.5 inch β Harley Davidson FLTR FLHT FLT FLHR FLHX 00 to 07 β RC-1635017-86C
- Axle Caps β Dome Chrome- Harley Davidson Models β LA-7810-00
- Mud Lite XTR SS212 Tire and Wheel Kit
- Warrior Torque Barz for Spring Over 607 Traction Bar
- Torque Series Goggle Tear-Offs
- Mamba Slip-On Mufflers
- Youth Focus Goggles Replacement Lenses
- Women's Rich Girl String Triangle Top
- Be Cool Radiator Cap 71006 Radiator & Reservoir Caps
- KMC Wheels KM672 Series Widow β Chrome KM67228567215 KMC Wheels
- EBC Brakes Stage 4 Signature Brake Kit S4KF1499 Replacement Brake Pad and Rotor Kit
- ARB 4Γ4 Accessories Bushranger Sand Tracks 54X07 Traction Pad
Enjoyed This Post? Subscribe To Get Updates!