Top 15 Christmas Car Decorations
Once there was Halloween and all wanted to decorate the car in horror style. But now itâ€™s high time to remember about Christmas week and get some ideas.
1. The classic idea to garland the vehicle with lamps. While speeding it looks cool, but when the truck stops it gets too boring.
2. Snow everywhere, deers and elves in red hoodies look much better than previous vehicle. At least you can see them in daylight.
3. The best announcement for your car is when you place all the gifts on the top. But what we seeâ€¦ Sponge Bob has become one of Christmas characters?!â€¦ Another elf?
4. If all the gifts cannot find the right place outside the vehicle, then put them inside.
5. Some people prefer decorating with lamps not only inside of the car but also outside.
6. From time to time Santa lets his deers walk and gets a special vehicle decorated with gifts, stickers andâ€¦ polyethylene package.
7. A little bit graffiti, LEGO constructor and toys and here you can see the town of
Halloween Xmas. Donâ€™t you find it looks more extraordinary without all these classical lamp decorations?
8. A true modern Santa doesnâ€™t have sleigh anymore for he is mad of SUVs and snowmobile. The good old sleigh is just the decoration on the top of up-to-date car.
9. Real Xmas pirates like to adjust Santaâ€™s face instead of nude mermaidâ€™s body to their â€œshipâ€.
10. And here is the car which isâ€¦ a gift. The only thing you need to open it is to tear the package.
11. Some drivers arenâ€™t in need of the vehicles during Christmas holidays. Thatâ€™s why they preserve them in foil and disguise the signalization with Xmas lamp decorations.
12. â€œHelp Santaâ€, the next car tries to call for help because itâ€™s difficult to arrange all the gifts within the vehicle and the driver needs some idiot to help him with the other presents.
13. Actually Santaâ€™s cap is the necessary thing for every Xmas car. But not many remember about this. The next guy does.
14. The Santas who get V.I.P. orders from V.I.P. individuals have V.I.P. Santaâ€™s car.
15. And if the vehicle suffered from Hurricane and you lost all the decorations after the disaster, you can just have a spray bottle and congratulate everybody on (see below)
Comments are closed on this entry.